All included tours
Normandy is perfectly suited for a cycling trip with more than 550km of greenways crossing the region.
Whether on old railway lines in the heart of the wilderness or on old towpaths, cycling will allow you to discover fabulous places…
Apart from these greenways, Normandy offers cyclists a multitude of small roads through charming villages. All of which will make your cycling trip an unforgettable experience !
Cycling in Normandy has never been easier. Indeed, several major signposted cycling routes cross the region:
– La Vélomaritime (EuroVélo4) : a 4000 km bike tour from Brittany to Ukraine, which takes you through Normandy along its coastline.
– La Véloscénie : A cycling route that takes you to Mont Saint Michel through the Perche regional nature park and the Normandie-Maine regional park.
– La Vélo Francette, which, from the Côte de Nacre, takes you through the Normandy bocage to the south.
– La Seine à vélo : A bike ride along the meanders of this mythical river.
– L’Avenue verte : starting from the east of the region, allows you to reach Paris or even London !
From east to west, Normandy offers a multitude of different landscapes: Cliffs, beaches, valleys, marshes, bocage, nature reserves…
A cycling trip in Normandy is the assurance of discovering a new setting every day.
If you are planning a family cycling tour, why not explore the white sandy beaches of the Côte Fleurie and its famous seaside resorts such as Deauville or Cabourg?
Perhaps you would prefer to go on a cycling tour through the wild and hilly landscapes of the Cotentin region?
Unless you are looking for authenticity and want to discover local life, cycling along the orchards in the heart of the Pays d’Auge?
This geographical diversity allows every hiker to find a cycling tour that suits them.
Normandy has a lot to offer and cycle tourism is one of the best ways to combine visits, meetings and discoveries.
This heritage makes it possible to concoct very rewarding cycling trips:
A bike tour can take you from Bayeux to Mont-Saint-Michel! On the programme, the famous Bayeux Tapestry, the D-Day beaches, the seaside resorts of the Cotentin and finally the “Wonder of the World”.
A cycling trip in the Seine valley will plunge you into the world of impressionist painters such as Monet, Courbet, Boudin and many others… With places not to be missed like Rouen, or the abbeys of Jumièges and Bec Hellouin.
Cycling holidays with the family, as a couple or with friends are also about culinary discoveries and Normandy has no shortage of specialities! Cheeses, cider, Calvados…